Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Please Stop...

Dearest Internet,

I kindly ask you to stop making me cry. I am having enough problems breathing through my nose as it is without you sending me into tears and further stuffiness and nose blowing.


Dearest Fates,

I ask you to please look over all my internet friends and keep them healthy and happy. They do not deserve all this sadness and tragedy.

Sincerely,

Ms. Mama

Stacie, I hope that Faith's health rapidly improves and she proves the doctors all wrong. You deserve a happy healthy baby girl, hang in there. My thoughts are with you.

Amanda, I am at a loss for words. I hope one day you are at peace with Eric's passing and you can remember all the good times you two shared. Your time together was too short, yet your message changed our lives and our picture of people living with cancer.

Eric W. Shaffer, 7/21/81-3/17/06 - May you rest in peace.

Don't let Eric's message fade away, tell your senators and congressmen to say NO to the Bush administration's proposed cuts to cancer research funding.

posted by Laura @ 9:55 AM   0 comments