Thursday, February 09, 2006

And we're off

Tomorrow morning Pumpkin and I head off for a few weeks of fun in California. The bags have been packed and are ready to go. Grandma could not be more excited. She had the highchair and crib set up already last weekend and has called me numerous times just to check if we need anything else. The last time she saw Pumpkin was in September, and a lot has changed since then! I can definitely understand her excitement.

While I am not looking forward to the insanely long flight I am excited to have a break for myself. I figure I will have tons of time to relax while Pumpkin is handed from one eager relative to the next. Plus I can have Starbucks and Noahs Bagels, dump a load of cash in Baby Gap and Banana Republic and stuff myself silly with my mom's home cooking and Mexican food. I guess that is worth 10 hours in coach with a 8 month old...

I will post about the flight once I get settled and can bribe my brother to let me use his computer. Think of me tomorrow!

posted by Laura @ 1:36 PM   3 comments