Friday, December 16, 2005

I've been Tagged

I've been tagged by Becky. Now it's your turn.

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot.
1. Hanuman
2. Running2Ks
3. Queen of Spain
4. Becky
5. Ms. Mama

Then select five people to tag.
1. Geronimo!
2. I am Growing Into Me
3. The Diaper Pail
4. Slush Turtle
5. Watching Me Grow

Now, on to the questions!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was 19 and living at home again after a terrible stint living with an ex-boyfriend/ fiancée. After a brief hiatus from school (due to unhealthy attachment to said ex) I was studying communications at Santa Rosa JC and finishing up my transfer application for CSU Chico. I was also in another doomed relationship with a huge looser who was messing around on me behind my back. Luckily my life made a turn for the better soon after!

What were you doing one year ago?
Planning the nursery, making lists, re-modeling the house for said nursery, making more lists and eating a lot of ice cream.

Five snacks you enjoy
Brie and crackers
Popcorn
Peanuts
Grapes
Cookies

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics
Five too many baby songs!

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
Travel around the world.
Buy a home in Tuscany.
Buy Mr. P a Porsche.
Buy my mom a home.
Buy a yacht.

Five bad habits
Smoking when I drink
Swearing too much
Not listening
Biting my nails
Overplanning.

Five things you like doing
Traveling.
Sleeping
Reading
Going out to eat
Hanging with good friends

Five things you would never wear, buy or get new again
Navel piercing
Mini skirt
Neon clothes (hey it was the 80’s!)
Stretch pants
Tube Top

Five favorite toys
For me or for Pumpkin??

posted by Laura @ 8:52 PM   3 comments