Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Promapalooza!!!!

Yipee its Promapalooza!! Unfortunately most of my awful photos are buried in my moms attic back in California, but I was able to find these in my box-o-photos. These are by far not my worst dressed or hair photos, but they are all I have here :-(

Homecoming 1992 (Notice how the hair is longer on one side? This was done on purpose!)

Prom 1994

You know what is scary is how unhappy I was with my body then. I actually thought I had a big butt! Man what I would not do to be that skinny again!

PROMAPALOOZA contestants:

Sarah and the Goon Squad

Aliblog

Live from the Wang of America

I'd Like to Buy a Vowel

Because I'm Your Father

Christa

The Reign of Ellen

Queen of Spain

Hillary

Go to ALIBLOG WEDNESDAY to vote for worst dress and hair !!

posted by Laura @ 8:18 AM   7 comments