Friday, November 04, 2005

It will just have to wait, my Amstel calls

I have been bad, there is so much I want to write about but I have not had the time actually to do it. We had another hectic interesting day today which involved a baby group, a very strange mom, getting completely lost in The Hague, running a red light, trains being down due to a collision, and being yelled at as I tried to get on a packed bus with a pram, car seat, diaper bag and overly tired cranky baby. To top that off my cat is sick and is at the vet. Right now I fear he may need to be put down, and am very emotional about it all. So forgive me if I wait till the weekend to really tell you all about it, but right now I just want to drink this cold beer and eat my take out dinner and forget about it all.

posted by Laura @ 7:22 PM   2 comments