Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I've Been Tagged

The Queen of Spain tagged me! 7's!

7 things I want to do before I die:
1) Go on a safari
2) Go back to Saint Lucia where I was married
3) Celebrate my 50th wedding anniversary (48½ years to go)
4) Dance at my Daughter’s wedding
5) Sky Dive
6) Travel Around the World
7) Strike it Rich

7 things I cannot do:
1) Roll my tongue
2) Ski
3) Run a Marathon
4) Carry a tune
5) Spell
6) Pronounce anything correct in French
7) Play a team sport.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1) sense of humor
2) intelligence
3) honesty
4) glasses (mentally linked with #2)
5) ass
6) accent
7) ability to deal with me

(7 things I say most often:
1) Are you hungry?
2) Did you make a poopie?
3) Time for a nap
4) Blog
5) I love you
6) Mommy needs to….
7) I’m hungry

7 celebrity crushes:
1) Val Kilmer
2) Aiden from Sex & the City
3) Brad Pitt
4) Johnny Depp
5) Ewan McGregor
6) Sean Connery
7) Sawyer on Lost (always loved the bad boy)

7 people I want to do this(sorry if you did it already, just ignore me):
1) Mommy’s Busy Take a Number
2) Midnight Musings
3) You and Me and Baby Makes Three
4) Daddy, Papa & Me
5) Slush Turtle
6) The Reign of Ellen
7) Mr. P (honey, just do it in the comments)

posted by Laura @ 1:13 PM   2 comments